1.Excited about finding the best apps to make life abroad easier.
From currency converters to the knitty gritty UI/UX reviews, you become the best reviewer for a particular app. You should seriously get paid for doing this, right?
- Check out:
- On the app, click on the currency box with the “red stroke” to get the 2nd window (see photo below) of the list of things to convert.
2. Start changing the time to military time.
Image source: http://www.yescoloring.com/clock-coloring-sheets.html
3. Start switching the phone’s weather app between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
4. Studing the metro map and track how many stops one have to take to all of the favorite attractions to visit.
- Navigli Canals: Via Angelo Fumagalli, 4, Milano, Italy
- Brera District (old town): 20121 Milano
5. Pinning places outside of Italy on a world map that one will want to eventually visit. I mean you didn’t come 6,033 miles away for nothing!
Featured Image Source: http://www.buzzfeed.com/laraparker/16-apps-all-women-should-know-about#.ftA3oBBLW