I’m sitting here letting the title of this post marinate for a little bit. I feel that we’re far from the crisis ending anytime soon but, I am hopeful. One day, when this ends and I am sure it will, I want to be ready for the things that I missed doing or took for granted before the crisis started. These are in no way in any particular order.
- Make Travel Plans
- Re-start my social life and make plans to attend events
- Dine in and have a good meal
- Go swimming or sit in a Jacuzzi
- Go on a long hike
- Go to a movie theater
- Smile at strangers
- Smile when I see the grocery stores well stocked again
- Buy toilet paper and hand-sanitizer (since I’m now running low)
- Continue my blog
On to you.