Hi Folks! Merry Christmas! Normally, I am somewhere for the holidays but, this year (as many may be able to relate) my plans have been cancelled. I am buckling down for the rest of the year and will likely be cooped up in my studio apartment. I wish you all a safe holiday wherever you may be. Cheers! Continue reading Happy Holidays
Personally, I’m not a big fan of Christmas. I enjoy seeing Christmas lightings, decorations, markets and such. However, current huge sales happening at the moment was hard to ignore. Here are a few items or ideas I found while perusing online. Under $20 AmazonCeramic Soap Dispenser $12.99Automatic Soap Dispenser $12.79Mini Bag Sealer – $6.99USB Lighter $11.99Indoor Wifi Smart Camera (1 pack) – $19.99Magnetic Rings Key … Continue reading Simple Christmas Gift Ideas
It’s been a stressful month. Since my last update a lot has happened in the last 2 weeks and I mean LOTS! Like most businesses these days, the company I worked for also felt the ripple effect from the COVID-19 situation. A week ago, I started my day business as usual when I received a message from my manager saying she’s been laid-off. I was … Continue reading Mid-May Update: Entering Phase 3
It’s been over a month now since we’ve been hit with the “Stay at home” order in California. I’ve lost my patience in the negativity over the news for COVID-19 and thus, have decreased my daily checking. California stands on a soft re-opening and have opened a few beaches in my area and as far as I know, critical surgeries have resumed (not cosmetic related … Continue reading Mid-April Update
Hello folks! How is everyone doing? I hope you’re all staying positive during these times. As a quick update, we are now on our 3rd week of our “stay at home” order in California. My work has extended (as of yesterday) to work from home until May and our grocery stores are still having a hard time keeping up with the demand of toilet papers, … Continue reading Welcome April
I’m sitting here letting the title of this post marinate for a little bit. I feel that we’re far from the crisis ending anytime soon but, I am hopeful. One day, when this ends and I am sure it will, I want to be ready for the things that I missed doing or took for granted before the crisis started. These are in no way … Continue reading First Thing I Will Do After the COVID-19 Crisis Ends.
I’m not going to sugar coat it, life is pretty grim around here in Orange County, California. People are being “furlough” left to right, hiring freeze is abundant, grocery stores rarely has any food in stock and the list goes on and on. When will it stop? Nobody knows, at least until we start seeing the number of people infected start dropping then things will … Continue reading Coping During My 2nd Week of “Stay At Home” Order.
If you’re bored and in need of things to read amid quarantine. Here are a few articles or blogs to hopefully keep you occupied. Health Opening Up America Travel Recommendations Staycation Ideas Managing Stress Keeping Calm Social Distancing Covid-19 Hospitals Touchscreen Clean Quarantine. The Differences in Self-Isolation, Lockdown or Shelter In Place. Advice on Working at Home Sources for remote work Top Items to Disinfect … Continue reading Your One Stop COVID19 Resources
Soooo, we all made it through the holidays. I know you’re thinking, it’s 2020, a new decade, new goals, new hopes and aspirations blah blah blah. Honestly, I don’t believe in writing down my ‘new years resolution’ because I never follow them but, rather follow through what’s on my mind. Here’s where my hunch tell me to go this year. Singapore: It’s been said that … Continue reading Setting the New Year with Travel Plans.
This year travel wise was focused on visiting small towns in U.S.A. that I’ve never been to. It was an eye opener to see how many beautiful towns there are that I’ve yet to see in my own country. I learned that having a car will take you far. Renting a car when I visited Maryland was the best thing my mom and I could’ve … Continue reading The Best of 2019
I’m a Gemini and moody. It comes with the territory. The good news is that I’m really good at getting myself out of a bad mood 90% of the time. The other 10% I try to suppress and ignore it with the following tricks. Listen to music. An instant mood lifter, music never failed to get me out of my rut. My friends have mentioned … Continue reading How I Get Myself Out of a Bad Mood.
Is there such a thing anymore? Last year, several of my social media and bank accounts were part of a company system being hacked. This resulted in compromising my information, one that I am not happy about. I’m sure many of you can relate and if not, you are one lucky person. The question at hand is how do you keep your information safe when … Continue reading Online Safety