Over the last few months, there have been a number of unexpected trips that have taken place, and I’m looking forward to going someplace I’ve been meaning to go for as long as I can remember in the next few weeks. My last trip abroad was about a year ago, so my travel finesse has gotten a little rusty since then.
While planning my next trip, some important items came to my mind that I seem to have forgotten. I wrote down my Top 15 Questions right away when I started planning for my next vacation abroad.
- Will there be a language barrier?
- Is early check-in possible?
- How far is the main attraction from my accommodation?
- Is taxi or Uber available?
- Are there any public holidays happening during the days I plan to visit?
- Where are the nearest public restrooms?
- Where is the nearest airport?
- Are there cheaper airports to fly into? Is it worth it?
- Is the place safe for solo travelers?
- Things to do besides the obvious? What about when it rains?
- What time are the regular business hours of operation in this city?
- Do I need a visa?
- What are the must see places or attractions?
- Do I need a voltage converter?
- What’s the currency difference?